The EBSN’s General Assembly and Annual Conference will in 2016 be organized in Ljubljana, Slovenia, between 1st and 3rd June, in cooperation with the Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, and the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education, SIAE. The theme of the conference is “National policy – Local implementation” and the event is organised together with the Slovenian National Coordination of EAAL 2016 Closing Event
Time and venue
- General Assembly: 1st of June (Wednesday, 14.00 – 18.00), Headquarter of the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education -Šmartinska 134a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Conference: 2nd – 3rd of June (Thursday, 9.00 – Friday, 14.30), Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana – Bratislavska cesta 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Registration has been closed.
All participants must pay the appropriate registration fee as follows:
- 160 EUR for EBSN members and preliminary members
- 250 EUR for non-EBSN members.
Conference participation fee include: admission to all conference sessions, two lunches, conference refreshments, one conference dinner and transportation to and from the dinner venue.
- The EBSN Capacity Building course fee is 270 EUR for all types of participants. More information on the EBSN Capacity Building course
Following the registration we will e-mail you the invoice on the participation fee. Please make sure that the total invoiced fee is transferred (the eventual transfer costs should not be covered by EBSN).
The booking of accommodation should be done individually by each participant. As first option we recommend to book your accommodation at the conference venue: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana. The conference participants will be given reduced price (85 EUR/night, breakfast included) for up to 50 rooms, until the 15th of May. To obtain the special price please mention ‘EBSN Conference 2016’ when booking. Booking cancellation is free until 48 hours before arrival.
Other recommendations for your accommodation:
Please note that May is a busy touristic and conference period in Ljubljana, therefore hotels have limited number of available rooms in this period. Thus we would warmly recommend you to book your hotel room as soon as possible.