Associació Catalana per a l’Educació, la Formació i la Recerca (ACEFIR)
Rosa Maria Falgàs, President, email@example.com
Núria Aupí, Projects coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
José Lara, International relations, email@example.com
ACEFIR, Catalan Association for Education, Training and Research, is a social initiative that brings together a team of professionals from different fields with the common interest of working for education, training and research related to youth, adults and the elderly.
- To develop and launch activities aimed at youth, adults and the elderly in the fields of education, training and research.
- To make institutions, media and society more sensitive to the importance of lifelong training and education.
- To promote international cooperation among different cultures and countries.
- To offer support and advice to any other organizations working in the same fields.
- To collaborate with other institutions in the development of activities for the International Years promoted by the United Nations and for the European Years promoted by the European Commission.
ACEFIR is member of EAEA (European Association for the Education of Adults) and participates in the LitCam Annual Frankfurt Book Fair Conference.
We have published the literacy method in catalan for illiterate newcomers “El nostre món” (our world):
Oral learning language for newcomers: https://sites.google.com/site/talcgi/
ALFIE (Alphabetisation of Immigrants to Europe)
III Jornades Europees d’ACEFIR
Google+ Community “Literacy and Basic Skills”